Tuesday 9 January 2018

Nomorefakenews.com/Jon Rappoport: Who I write for

Who I write for

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

Who I write for

By Jon Rappoport

"Imagination is the soul's way of saying: I never give up." (The Magician Awakes, Jon Rappoport)

I have published this piece before. It stands as my best description of why I do what I do. And now I'm adding a new introduction:

When I began writing seriously, in the summer of 1959, the idea that I would focus on The Individual was the farthest thing from my mind.

I assumed everyone was an individual. Case closed. Why bother to mention it? Why bother to think about it?

Even then, though, a massive propaganda operation was underway. It was aimed at replacing the individual with the group. Some people call this cultural Marxism. It's much larger than that. It's Collectivism at every possible level. It aims to eradicate the individual's awareness that he is an individual. Why? Because if he truly knows what he is, then he also knows that society and civilization are opposing him. They are dedicated to the creation and sustenance of groups. Groups are manageable. Individuals aren't.

Needless to say, much has happened since that time.   

Skipping ahead, by the late 1990s it had become apparent to me that many people were falling by the wayside. Their "universal tolerance" was a form of self-sabotage. They were sacrificing themselves on the soft buttery altar of "doing good." It was obvious to me, for example, that the notion of repairing all past injustices of society was a well with no bottom. It was a covert op. It was an attempt to entangle minds in a case of amnesia about individual power. Rather than trying to raise people up, it was a plan to victimize a permanent (and ever expanding) underclass.

I wasn't sure my message about all this would reach many readers. I wasn't sure what their reaction would be. But I didn't care. I was motivated to make my case. So I did. So I do.

And lo and behold, people have responded. Over and above the nonsensical static of trolls and self-appointed victims, a wave of confirmation reached me. People were still there---as individuals. They knew it. They were seeing the demise of society around them.

Beyond confirmation, though, what I was aiming at was (and is) expansion of individual power. Not just an acknowledgment of it.

Power. Creative power. The power of imagination. The capacity of the individual to conceive of his deepest desires, pursue them, and turn them into visible fact in the world. (This is shorthand for what I cover extensively in my collection, Exit From The Matrix.)

Since I was a child and read great sea-adventure novels and science fiction novels, I assumed that fleshing out a vision of what one wants for his future was the obvious and standard enterprise for every person. Of course, I was grossly overestimating the situation. But I never lost that fundamental understanding. And never will.

Societal reality, consensus reality, "world reality," is basically a gigantic covert op. It's designed to keep the individual inside a set framework of response and consent. It is hugely destructive. As a reporter for the past 30 years, I've investigated many cases and angles of this op, and I've published my findings without compromise.

But always, above and beyond that, I've been referring to the individual and his capacity to create and build better realities of his own choosing. Gorgeous, free, open, wild, unfettered, majestic realities.

That's my introduction, for the moment. Here is the article, Who I write for:   

Consciousness.

Freedom.

Power.

The individual.

Imagination. Creating new realities.

Society and civilization as a potential force for helping to liberate the individual.

Underneath all my articles, all my investigations into corruption and crime at the highest levels, these above factors have been my motivation,

Who do I write for?

I write for people who recognize they can do something for themselves and others, who can improve their lives and consciousness and power.

I write for people who want to increase their own power.

I've been at this for 35 years. I recognize there are people out there who dig down and discover massive chunks of corruption, crime, and conspiracy in the world---and then they twist that knowledge to say: "See, this is why I can't make any progress in life. This is why I'm blocked. This is why I'm having trouble. This is why I can't do anything."

I'm not writing for those people.

They're using their hard-won knowledge to doom themselves to a life they don't want. They jumped out of one box and put themselves in another one.

Regardless of how bad things are in this world, there is always something a person can do. For himself, and for others.

In doing that, in moving toward the life he wants most profoundly, in taking creative action, he becomes more alive, more conscious, more powerful.

He is the person I'm writing for.

I'm writing for those men and women.

There is the Personal and the Planetary. They can't be entirely separated and walled off from each other.

But that doesn't mean one sphere should be absorbed in the other.

You can't eliminate personal desire from the equation and expect to find all the life you want. It doesn't work.

I write for people who have at least glimpsed the power of their own imaginations, and want to increase that power.

I write for people who, becoming aware of how fake realities are built, cross over and realize they can invent better realities and futures.

I write for people who can wake up to that.

I write for people who want to understand the details of how corrupt and deceptive realities are built. My investigative articles serve that purpose.

I write for the individual.

I write for myself.

I write to expose corruption to the light of day, because I want to.

I write for people who understand they can become more alive.

I write for people who are willing to consider something new, who aren't trapped by the belief that everything important is ancient.

I write for people who hunger for adventure.

I write for people who know they have the strength to make something happen.

I write for people who suspect they have latent capabilities that can come to the surface.

I write for people who realize answers and solutions to their own lives come from themselves.

I write for people who refuse to relinquish their individuality.

I write for people who want to increase the power and range and scope of their own imaginations, in order to discover and invent new startling enterprises and adventures.

I write for people who are on a spiritual road that isn't clouded by convenient slogans, who know their journey is unique to them, and not part of a system.

I write for people who've taken hold of their own freedom and want more freedom.

I write for people who can follow a train of thought.

I write for people who have done their best to make their way through life, who sense there is something more, who want knowledge that will be liberating, not entrapping.

I write for people who, acknowledging that systems and structures can be quite useful, reject the idea that all of life is encompassed by a system.

I write for people who want more power to think, do, create---rather than being told what to think and create.

I write for people who, understanding conspiracies, don't fold up, but rather, as my friend Catherine Austin Fitts says, want to start their own (good) conspiracy.

I write for all these reasons and more.

I write for people who, when they discover how much corruption abounds, refrain from demanding that others tell them what to do about it---but rather discover/invent for themselves what actions they can take.

I write for people who don't give up.

I write for people who have already found some answers and some success, and want more.

I write for pleasure and enjoyment.

I write for people who want to read.

I write for people who want to consider ideas that reach miles and miles past the borders of consensus reality.

I write for people who are sick and tired of how this world is being run, and want to do something about it, want to discover the creativity within themselves that will provide answers.

I write for people who never give up.

I write for people who want to make a better world, by their own definition, and will work toward that end.

I write for people who have thrown away this formula: a) blaming others for their own shortcomings; and b) using that blame to build their own personal prisons of despair.

I write as part of the business I run, the sole proprietorship called nomorefakenews. On that site, I sell my products. I'm an entrepreneur. I believe in giving value for value. Since I started nomorefakenews in 2001, I've written a stream of articles people can, in fact, read for nothing.

I write for people who can follow this train of thought: a) discover the nuts and bolts of how elites invent reality for rest of us (The Matrix Revealed); b) instead, extend the power of their own imaginations and invent better realities (Exit From The Matrix); and c) attain the power to operate inside and outside the Matrix (Power Outside The Matrix). Yes, that's a plug for my three Matrix collections.

I write for people who aren't afraid of having power.

I write for people who know the difference between belonging to a group that ultimately asks them to surrender their own individuality, and a group composed of true individuals.

I write for people who do their best to weather every storm.

I write for people born into a place that has been taken over by corrupt fascists.

I write to rise as high as I can.

I write to expose every restraint of freedom I can perceive.

I write to say this space-time box is not the only place there is.

I write to say every individual who inhabits a physical form is immortal, whether he likes it or not...and it's better to face the truth than deny it.

I write to promote both logic and imagination---each in its own sphere of action.

I hope I write for you.

Use this link to order Jon's Matrix Collections.
Jon Rappoport

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.
You can find this article and more at NoMoreFakeNews.com.
   
   
   
   

No comments: